As we all become aware of the extent of the massive Microsoft Exchange email hack, now is the time to encrypt your Microsoft Exchange email.
Luckily, that’s exactly why we built SecureMyEmail™. You can encrypt your Microsoft Exchange email as well as your other business and personal email accounts in just a few minutes.
If you use Microsoft Exchange, go to our website now and start a 30-Day Free Trial. No payment info is necessary and you’ll be encrypting your Exchange email a few minutes from now.
Here are some highlights:
- Takes 5 minutes for a user to set up.
- Encrypt up to 8 email accounts. Business and personal.
- Works on all your devices – Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS.
- SecureMyEmail is Zero Knowledge, which means no one but your recipients ever possess the means to decrypt a message or, its attachments. This includes your ISP, email provider, us, or hackers.
- All encrypted emails and attachments remain encrypted and safe when at rest or saved on the email servers themselves.
- You can send end-to-end encrypted email to anyone with an email address. They don’t have to download anything, log into anything, or use SecureMyEmail.
- Even if email account is hacked, all email and attachments encrypted with SecureMyEmail remains safe and encrypted.
Do it now and rest a bit easier.